- Honours Bachelor of Fine Arts in Music. York University 2012.
- Certificate in non-profit Management. Schulich School of Business 2012
- Claude Watson School for the Arts (high school) 1999
- School of Toronoto Dance Theater summer dance intensive July, 2012, 2013
Principle and influential music teachers:
- Casey Sokol. York University, Contemporary Improvisation.
- Mark Adam. Acadia University, Drumset.
- Terry O’Mahoney. St Fracis Xavier University, Jazz Drumset.
- Paul Landsberg. Selkirk College. Ear Training.
- Aline Morales. Leader of ex-group Maracatu Nunca Antes now Baque de Bamba, Brazilian Percussion.
- Samba Elegua. Directed this 25 plus person semi-professional Brazilian fusion street percussion group. 2006
- Aline Morales and Maracatu Nunca Antes. Original player in this professional Brazilian Percussion ensemble. 2006
- Ainike, Ijo Vudu, Drum Café, Nyamamusango. Performed regularly on Dun Duns, Shekere, Snare and Marimba with these African music ensembles. 2006
- Dance technique class accompanist. Accompany Contemporary dance, Ballet and Modern dance technique classes regularly at York University and frequently at Earl Haig SS, George Brown College, Canadian Contemporary Dance Theatre, Etobicoke School of the Arts and Toronto Dance Theater Outreach. April 2011-present
- Lila: Dancing Music Playing Dance. Co-founded a multi-arts performance group whose mission was to investigate the intersection of dance and music through structured improvisations. Along with a regular performance schedule in Toronto, Lila toured in Europe in summer 2012 and on the East Coast in summer 2013. December 2011 – June 2014
- Asiko Afrobeat Ensemble. Perform on Drumset with this 10-piece Afrobeat band. Performance highlights from 2014 include Zap Mama/Antibalas postlude show, headlining Afrofest and opening for Seun Kuti. May 2012-present
- Coexisdance. Perform regularly and a drummer and dancer at this monthly show of improvised music and dance. May 2012 - present
- David Lidov, Drought in Eden. Played multiple orchestral percussion instruments in a new opera by composer David Lidov. August, 2014. Doug Tielli, Melanie Brulee, Emma Hewson, Enuma Messam. Performed and recorded as a freelance drummer with these established and emerging Toronto based songwriters. June 2013-present.